At the gateway to the Moroccan desert, not far from Ouarzazate, at the foot of the Atlas and in the old Berber village of Asfalou, Ksar Ighnda is a local kasbah completely restored with taste and authenticity. Here, time stops, between Spa, swimming pool, terraces, Moroccan salons and Oriental gardens. A real invitation to escape.
Everything has been tastefully decorated by the Marseille architect Sabine Calstier and Pascal Pétrone, master of the place. The Arab-Andalusian architecture meets a more contemporary luxury between terraces, patios, lush gardens (waterfalls, pools, large jars, olive trees, palm trees, bougainvilleas …), alcoves, Berber lounges, Turkish lighting, armchairs Starck and oriental mosaics.
55 rooms and suites including:
– Standard Rooms: spacious with separate bathroom
– Superior rooms: panoramic view, separate bathroom
– Standard Suites: Separate living room and bathroom, panoramic view, jacuzzi on terrace
Breakfasts, lunches and dinners are taken according to the desire, on the terrace, at the edge of the swimming pool, in the garden, under a Berber tent, in a patio or in one of the three Ksar salons. Here, local gastronomy is in order, highlighting the fresh produce and vegetables of the market. The Lounge Bar offers a wide selection of cocktails, malts, cognacs and a selection of cigars.
The Spa takes place in an old traditional stone building. It offers signature oriental treatments– Hammam
– Scrub with black soap
– Beauty care
– Moorish Coffee to relax with a mint tea or herbal tea
– Shop of the hotel
– Hotel pool with Berber tents and cushions on the ground
– Visit of Ouarzazate
– Visit of the Valley of Roses
– Visit of the Palmeraie Skoura
– Visit of Lake El Mansour Eddhabi
– Visit Mount M’Goun
– Visit the Oasis Fint
January 2019 | Luxe Magazine